Water Falls, Lakes & Rivers
Luapula Province is endowed with some of the unmatched natural wonders in Zambia. It has a number of beautiful waterfalls, beautiful wetlands hosting some of the rare animal and bird species in the world like the black Lechwe and the shoebill stock.
- The Samfya holiday Beach on Lake Bangweulu;
- Lumangwe Waterfalls;
- Kabwelume Waterfalls;
- Ntumbacushi Falls;
- Kundabwika falls.
- Musonda Water Falls;
- Mambilima Water Falls;
- Chilongo Water Falls;
- Mumbuluma Water Falls;
- Kasanka National Park;
- Lusenga Plains National Park;
- Black Lechwe of Bangweulu Wetlands;
- Shoebill Stork of Bangweulu Wetlands; and
- The David Livingstone Memorial Site.
- Kapisha Hot spring